Spooktacular Decoration

Fall festival fun


I love Halloween.  And Fall.  But mostly Halloween.  There are so many crafts and decorations and some of them carry you through to Thanksgiving.  I enjoy dressing my house up for each season and changing the place mats and settings on the dining room table to reflect the time of year.  This month, I somehow missed the window of Halloween decor, but my sweet mother in law brought over some mums and Fall-ish items to make our house more festive.




I was ecstatic - my home was warm and cozy and decorated!  And I just adore the beautiful pumpkin displays, just like they have at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. I have been drooling over them since early this Fall.  


And now that we've got our mums and decor, I can focus on the Pumpkin Party we have been invited to this weekend.  How much fun to have a punch bowl or cooler made out of a pumpkin?

Interesting "cooler" idea.
Martha Stewart is a crafty lady


Martha Stewart always amazes me.  Thanks to pinterest, I can save all her crafty ideas in one place.  And then email them to my husband as projects "we" should create.  He loves it when I do this.  For example, Martha tells us how easy it is to create animals out of pumpkins.  Using power tools.  But seriously - how cute are these porcupines?!  I love it.  Oh, honey can you get the drill?

Pumpkin Porcupines and 78 other pumpkin ideas
How stinkin' cute are these?!  Gotta love Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment